What will the next generation of technology look like? This is something we think about all the year round. Efficiency is the first goal, so there are a variety of low-code or zero-code scenarios on the market. And the source of efficiency, we think should be a high degree of multiplex atomic design, which is the essence of our design platform. This is not a mediocre platform, it represents the direction of the technology of the future: safe, efficient, high performance.
Current problem: Heavy CURD work
Team members are all from the large companies, engaged in related production and research work, well aware that the current heavy business in the enterprise. The most important work is actually repeating CURD. Only a small number of lucky people can be in storage, algorithms and other teams. Most of the business team are busy with the business logic code writing.
Although the business is changing, the abstraction of the business model is limited. These guys who are busy on logic tend to ignore. Only a small number of poeple will look up and think about the reasons for the inefficiency. How to solve the dilemma of CURD has become a hot topic.
Our solution: the micro-age
Tinyness often represents flexibility. From an abstract and reusable point of view, the core logic of the next generation of efficient development technology implementations should be refined in each dimension:
- Micro-products: All products are single-consideration minimization implementations. They move to the completion of fixed requirements, avoid unlimited physical expansion.
- Micro-feature: Functional design is fully abstract. It needs the good atomic feature design, instead of a single product.
- Micro front end: Front-end modularization in recent years is in the rapid development process.Vue and other technologies have basically reached an efficient level.
- Microservices: Compared with the SOA era, the design of the microservices era pays more attention to the division of API layers and maintains service independence, so as to achieve the re-use of atomic service granularity.
- Microfunction: Lambda represents an advanced extension in cloud-native products. Functions remain isolated, and high abstraction represents high reusability.
The objective of all implementations is efficient reuse only. Magnitude of efficiency improvement comes from multiplexing.
Q&A: The difference between low-code, zero-code
Whether it’s low or zero code, it’s the implementation of DSL (domain-specific language) to some extent, and products on the market often take a while for users to learn to get on with it, while also being limited to the platform’s product framework. You can use the old knowledge to get started by the next generation of development platform.
After collecting the concerns of many enterprises, we get the following concerns about the common low code platform: 1. Afraid of binding platform, 2. Poor scalability, 3. Poor security. The next generation of development platform will focus on solving these three doubts: no binding platform, scalability is entirely determined by the generated code, security is also visible to the user.